Kc German Shepherd Puppies
- 6 minutes ago
- For Sale
- German Shepherd
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Full Advert Details
KC German Shepherd Puppies
Date Of Birth: 23rd December 2016
Kennel Club Registered
5 Generation pedigree
Here we have our long awaited litter of German working / Show-Line pups.
Litter of 8 Gorgeous big boned chunky puppies, 5 Boys 3 girls which are above average weight & size big paws big heads.
Parents are Both:
kennel Club Registered
Hip & Elbow Scored
Eye tested Clear
Haemophilia tested Clear
Fathers temperament is excellent he is from pure German working bloodline close protection trained IPO1 qualified ( schutzhund ) well mannered & very obedient with very strong nerve & high ball drive. Will protect to the very end . Mother is from a german champion yugerland IPO3 bloodline with lovable kind temperament also very protective has achieved IPO1 & has won many shows the combination of both we’ll be expected from the pups. Size Looks & temperament improvement bred. the pups will grow bigger & stronger then the parents also could make lovely pets as much as protectors.
Unique Superior Bloodlines:
Great Grandfather -
Ch. 2X VA1 Remo Vom Fichtenschlag
Grandad of the litter -
Ch. VA1 Pakros Vom Demina Hof
Father of the litter -
V1. Henry Vom Flyberg Hof IPO1
All can be viewed on German rings & YouTube
Pups are being weaned on:
German Delight puppy food , Fresh beef meat, Boneless Chicken, Cottage cheese, Free range eggs, Tuna , Goats milk, Salmon fish.
They will be vet checked every 2 weeks & will be wormed & flea'd regularly. At 8 weeks they'll get their 1st vaccination along with their 12th week 2nd vaccination & will be microchipped & Rabies vaccinated all done by the vets ( companion care )
Puppies can leave at 8th week onwards & will be taught some obedience. Toilet trained, As Well as socialised with children, other pets, household noises & surroundings
Both parents can be seen.
£300 Deposit to secure a pup of your choice.
Viewing will be from
6th January 2017
Puppies will leave with:
Kc 5 Generation pedigree paper
5 weeks free insurance
Pictures will be updated frequently
For more info call,email or text us
Puppy/Dog Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this German Shepherd. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
- Do your research first
Getting a new dog or puppy is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the dog. You can read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners. Also read our German Shepherd Dog breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the dog or puppy at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit to be paid online without visiting the dog at their home, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the puppies or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any dog. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
Pets4Homes do not verify that all advertisers are genuine, so you must make sure you visit the advertiser at their home to confirm yourself. If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Can the puppies be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the puppies with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the puppies father. Not being able to see the puppies mother is a sign the puppies have not been bred by the advertiser and possibly imported. If the advertiser makes excuses why you cannot see the puppies mum, please walk away and report them to us
- Is the Puppy over 8 Weeks of age?
Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their puppies longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age puppies should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the Puppy or DogIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a dog or puppy is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the puppy, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the dog or puppy to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the puppy has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Is the puppy or dog up to date with their vaccinations?
Puppies should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 to 10 weeks of age and the second, two weeks later at around 10 to 12 weeks of age. Older Dogs require booster vaccinations occasionally as recommended by their Vet. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. Puppies should have at least had their first set of vaccinations before they leave. If the seller has not started the puppies vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your puppy go outside. (More Info)
- Have the puppies been treated for worms and fleas?Puppies should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the puppy/dog Microchipped ?From April 6th 2016 it will be required by law that all dog over 8 weeks of age are microchipped and that the keepers details registered against them are kept up to date. The breeder is responsible for microchipping the puppies and must have their details registered on the microchip database first. Please check to make sure you receive the microchip documentation with chip number and then arrange to transfer the microchip in to your own name. (More Info)
- Ask questions about puppies mother
Ask how many litters the mother has had and how old she is, she should be at least 1.5 years old. Ask about her temperament. The advertiser should want to tell you all about the puppies mother.
- Is the dog/puppy registered with the kennel club?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct kennel club documents BEFORE you decide to take the dog home. It may also be worth phoning the kennel club to check the information provided is correct.
- Have the puppies been socialised ?Make sure that puppies have been socialised from a very early age and are raised in a home environment, have interacted with their litter mates and are used to people, children and general household life. Puppies that haven't been raised in a home environment may develop behavioural issues, have temperamental problems, be difficult to housetrain and find adjusting to family life hard.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs
Breeders ProfileAdam V Ahttp://www.hofkennel.co.uk
Pets4Homes member since October 2015
Welcome To ,
Whether you are looking for a Family German Shepherd dog puppy for companionship, walking or competition agility, protection We can help you find the right dog. There are two qualities that set us apart from the rest. The first is a deep knowledge of the German Shepherd breed. The second, and more important, is honesty with ourselves and our clients. We take the time to listen to your needs, concerns, and opinions and help match you with the right dog. We take pride in breeding top quality German Shepherd puppies to the standard that are healthy in both mind and body and free of genetic disease. Show homes, working homes, and pet companion homes are all equally important to us. Our involvement with the German Shepherd Dog is a privilege. We breed to advance the quality of the breed, not the quantity.
We own worldwide known kennels in & out of Europe such as
Uk, Germany, Belgium, Serbia, Russia.
Available Services We Offer Below:
Henry Vom Flyberg Hof IPO1
Health Tested: Hips 0/0 Elbows O/O DNA confirmed
Puppies: Call or message to see what we have available
Puppy Training: Starter Obedience / to higher training available.
Thanks For Looking
For futher information contact us at: