Full Tropical Fish Tank
- 2 years ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Pets Current Age :
2015 years, 11 months old
Full Advert Details
Hello, thanks for checking my advert out! Here I have a 4ft tropical fish tank with several fish ie mollies pleck cat fish neon etc, its a brand new set up of only 6 weeks, the reason for sale is I just not intrestead in them . The tank also comes with lots of ornaments also includes heater 150lt water pump pump that make air bubbles sand
Advice when buying a Platies
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about fish for potential new fish owners.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.