Bedlington Terrier Blue Dog For Stud
- 2 years ago
- For Stud
- Bedlington Terrier
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Pet Breed :
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Business
Full Advert Details
KOPAIGE BEDLINGTON'S & KENNEL CLUB ASSURED BREEDER OF SHOW TYPE BEDLINGTON TERRIERS - Proudly Offers For Stud My Blue Bedlington Terrier Dog Milo. He is KC REG, Copper Toxocosis Clear & Has A Fantastic 34 Champions In His 5 Generation Pedigree Which Includes Rathsrigg, Aireview, Honeymist, Pengerrig, Mollora & Josolli. Please Enquire To View Pedigree. His Sire is CH Aireview Reprint & His Dam Is Amazing Grace. He Is A Stunning, Well Built Dog With A Beautiful Coat & A Lovely Temperement.
He Is Unproven So His First Mating Will Be Offered Free Of Charge However There Will Be A Charge Of £150.00 If Your Bitch Concieves For Milos Kennel Club Details. This Price Will Be Offered To The First Mating Only. After This His Stud Fee Will Increase. This Will Include Boarding If Needed, Return If Your Bitch Does Not Concieve & Help And Advice With The Whelping & Raising Of Your Litter.
This Is A Fantastic Opportunity For Someone Who Is Looking For A Top Show Quality Sire. Milo is likely to sire beautiful pups for pet homes and also pups with show potential and he is also Scheduled For His Eye Test With The BVA & Results Will Follow.
Milo Is Strictly Only Offered For Stud Duties To Bedlington Bitches Who Are KC Registered & Copper Toxoxosis Clear With Proof.
I Am Also A Registered Microchip Implanter & Can Offer This Service To Milo's Puppies At A Competitive Price.
Advice when buying a Bedlington Terrier
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs