**reserve Only** Blue Vienna Mark Doe Mini Lop
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Mini Lop
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : **RESERVE ONLY READY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2013**
HELLO I HAVE
X1 VIENNA MARK BLUE SELF DOE
(mum is a dutch split mini lop, dad is rew mini lionlop both can be seen)
SHE'S BEEN BORN AND BRED OUT DOORS AND IN A LARGE FAMILY HOUSE HOLD WITH YOUNG AND OLDER CHILDREN SO HAVE EXCELLENT NATURED RABBITS...
THEY WILL LEAVE MY CARE FULLY WORMED WITH PANACUR AND IVERMEC AND NAILS TRIMMED IF NEEDED AND ALSO A WEEKS SUPPLY OF FOOD..
I DO ASK FOR A MINIMUM OF £10 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AS THIS PREVENTS TIME WASTERS FOR MORE INFO/TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AND TO VIEW MY FULLY UP TO DATE FEED BCK PLSE POP OVER TO MY WEBB SITE OR CONTACT ME ON NUMBER PROVIDED BETWEEN 9AM-5PM OR E-MAIL ADDRESS
PLSE BRING A SUITABLE CARRY BOX'S AS I DON'T SUPPLY THESE
Advice when buying a Mini Lop
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rabbits for potential new rabbit owners.
- Read our Mini Lop Rabbit breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.