Vienna Marked Rex
- 2 years ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Business
Full Advert Details
Castor vienna mini Rex doe she's very friendly she is a proven doe she's up for sale on behalf of someone else she can go as a breeding doe but is not to be bred from until at least Christmas time or in the new year as she has just finished raising a litter of 8 and she needs to get her condition back if I think u will breed from her straight away I will refuse to sell her to you her picture is upto date taken 4 days ago she looks fine but needs to rest please no time wasters I'm asking a small donation for her as I will not free to good home as I will not let others make money from her
Advice when buying a Rex
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rabbits for potential new rabbit owners.
- Read our Rex Rabbit breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.