Opal Dutch Split Mini Lion Lop Buck
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Mini Lion Lop
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : hello
i have available a stunning opal dutch split single mane mini lion lop buck (BLUE EYED) he was born 30th may 2013 so just going to turn 4mnth old end sept HE HAS NOT YET BEEN PROVEN!!
HIS PARENTS ARE DOUBLE MANE BLUE EYED WHITE AND DAD IS A BLUE SELF MINI LOP, BCK GROUND ARE DUTCH SPLITS.. mum dad and grandparents can be seen!!!
he has been born and bred by my self in a large family house hold with young and older children...
he will leave my care fully ivermec and panacur and nails trimmed, i will also give you a weeks supply of food for change over...
all my selling guideline's and pics of parents etc and also fully up to date feed bck is all on my Webb site i do have available other bunnies too so plse pop over and check out...
plse bring a suitable carry boxs as i don't supply these thank you
look forward to your call
i do deliver if you live local for small charge fuel...
mandys bunnies n squeaks
Advice when buying a Mini Lion Lop
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rabbits for potential new rabbit owners.
- Read our Mini Lion Lop Rabbit breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.