Ferret For Adoption
- 1 year ago
- For Adoption
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : I have ferret for adoption 10weeks old.
If You are interesting i have cage cost will be 55 pounds + gratis
Advice when adopting a new Ferret
Its great that you are interested in adopting a pet, but please read the following advice beforehand :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rodents for potential new rodent owners.
- Please consider your personal circumstances before you make the decision to adopt a pet. Most pets in rescue centres have had at least one previous home, and therefore it is important that their next owner can give them a home for life.
- Read our article entitled Why Adopt a Pet?
- When adopting most pets like Cats or Dogs, rescue centres will want to visit your home to assess your suitability for rehoming the pet, it is advisable to be as honest as possible.
- Can you afford the costs of keeping the pet? As well as unexpected veterinarian bills? Including food and vaccinations?
- Do you have the time to spend with the pet, including grooming? Remember, some pets may come with behaviour problems? And some pets have longer coats that need more attention?
- What will you do with your pet when you go on holiday?
- Are there lifestyle-altering events that could occur in your foreseeable future? - A baby, caring for an elderly family member, divorce, job uncertainty, etc? (Think carefully how would you deal with these changes as they impact on your ability to care for a pet). Read our article on The top five reasons people give for re-homing their pets.
- Does your accommodation suit the adopted pet? Is your garden securely fenced?