Ferplast 120 Extra Large Indoor Guniea Pig Cage
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Guinea Pig
- St Helens
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : Ferplast 120
extra large indoor rabbit or guniea pig cage
as new used two weeks
comes with hideaway water bottle one plastic bowl and one ceramic bowl hay sawdust and large tub of rabbit food (burgess excel high quaility food) and some mini compressed hay bales and a litter tray
collection from st Helens
Advice when buying a Guinea Pig
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rodents for potential new rodent owners.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.