Conure Parrot Plus Cage For Sale
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Weston Super Mare
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : 5 yr old conure parrot named echo needs a new loving home due to work commitments ! Sex is unknown. Very comical bird with have you in fits of giggles. I would describe echo as being semi tame. He likes to sit on your shoulder and your lap. Will share your tea if you let him ! However he does not like to be touched ! I'm not sure if he was poorly treated by his previous owner as he seems to be afraid of hands ? He was in a sorry state at first and has part of a toe missing ! He does not mind faces and will willingly give you a kiss. Sad to see him go but I just don't have the time to give him the attention he needs . He likes company. He will come with a large cage and food . Will need collecting :) call mobile number
Advice when buying a Conures
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about birds for potential new bird owners.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.