Sphynx Kittens Available - Female
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Business
Full Advert Details
Beautiful Sphynx Kitten available, raised in the house, part of the family, with lots of love and attention.
D.O.B - 01/08/13.
Kitten is fully litter trained, well socialized and loving.
Female is Blue&Pink colour.
She is registered with the GCCF, wormed, vet checked, fully vaccinated and chipped. Also with 4 weeks of free insurance.
Registered as "NON ACTIVE". (If you need "ACTIVE", please ask for quote)
We keep both parents, so they can be seen also.
Advice when buying a Sphynx
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners.
- Kittens should not leave their mother until at least 8 weeks old, it is recommended by some organisations that they shouldnt leave until 12 or 13 weeks old.
- Read our Sphynx Cat breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten