Kybo Panda Mania
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Tibetan Terrier
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : Kybo Panda Mania, otherwise known as "Jet", is a lovely 15 month old Tibetan Terrier bitch. She was born on 5th August 2012 and is kennel club registered from a long line of champions. Her sire was Bacardi of Darkness of Alilah, and her dam was Kybo Kung Fu Panda, bred by Mr D G Roberts.
She has a gorgeous black and white coat, and is a real sweetheart, but with that typical "naughty" temperment that all Tibetan Terriers seem to have! She would make an excellent family pet, or you could start to breed from her at her next season.
Unfortunately she doesn't get on with other dogs, which includes our other Tibetan Terrier "Boo", and this is our only reason for selling her. So she would need to go to a home without other animals.
She really is a loving and very playful little bundle of joy, and it is with deep regret that we have to let her go, but it would be unfair on both "Jet" and "Boo" to continue as we are now - One of them would eventually get hurt.
Although she doesn't get on with other dogs, she has a lovely temperment around people, even if she is a little boisterous at times! All in all, she's a lovely young lady that needs a loving home to care for her.
The first two photos were taken when we first got her, the last two show her as she is now after a haircut!
Advice when buying a Tibetan Terrier
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Tibetan Terrier Dog breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs