Fox Red And Apricot Labradoodles
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : ***** £300 ***** READY NOW! ONE BOY LEFT!! At just ten weeks he has received both vaccinations and is vet checked Parents are kc registerd and hip scored. Mum our much loved fox red Labrador, dad a very handsome apricot Standard poodle both have superb temperaments. The remaining boy is a stunning fox red he will leave with his vaccination card, copies of parents kc papers and health checks and lots of helpful information for you. NB: The excellent and final price reduction has by no means been an easy decision to make these are beautiful, quality puppies raised in a loving and experienced family environment. But we feel it in their best interest that they leave at the right age for their emotional development they should be bonding with their forever families and not ours hence our decision. Each puppy has a lovely outgoing personality and love nothing more than been let outside to explore their surroundings, we have other dogs, cats and horses so there's always plenty going on! If you would like any more information or an appointment to view give me a call. Genuine enquiries only please.
Advice when buying a Labradoodle
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Labradoodle Dog breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs