Blenheim Cavalier, Female
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Clacton On Sea
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : Rosie is a loving and affectionate dog who has been in our family since she was a puppy. She has a full pedigree, up to date vaccination certificate and has been recently treated against parasites with Advocate spot on.
She is very strong and healthy with bright eyes and a good shape. She has been well socialised, with both our family and our other dogs.
She is crate trained and toilet trained but still has some progress to make on the lead, as she is excitable and makes a lot of fuss. We think that this is mainly due to her young age and that patient lead work and further training will benefit her.
Due to our own health problems, we are both finding it harder to give all our five dogs the attention and excercise that they need, so we are looking for new owners who would be able to devote more energy and time to Rosie than we can now.
ROSIE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
Advice when buying a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs