Gorgeous Oriental Kittens Looking For New Homes
- 2 days ago
- For Sale
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Vaccinations Up-to-Date :
Full Advert Details
Five very purry kittens looking for their new homes. Gorgeous friendly babies full of personality. GCCF registered, insured, inoculated and leave home with full pedigree and kitten pack. We have one boy and 2 girls left in this litter please call for more information
Kitten/Cat Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Oriental. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
- Do your research first
Getting a new cat or kitten is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the cat. You can read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners. Also read our Oriental Cat breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the cat or kitten at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit without seeing the cat, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the kittens or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any cat. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Is the Kitten over 8 Weeks of age?
Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their kittens longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age kittens should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the kitten or catIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a cat or kitten is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the kitten, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the cat or kitten to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the kitten has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Can the kittens be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the kittens with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the kittens father. Not being able to see the kittens mother is a sign the kittens have not been bred by the advertiser.
- Is the kitten or cat up to date with their vaccinations?
kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the second, two to three weeks later. Kittens should not be allowed outside until 7 days after their second injection. Cats should also receive a yearly vaccination booster. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. If the seller has not started the kittens vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your kitten go outside. (More Info)
- Have the kittens been treated for worms and fleas?Kittens should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the cat/kitten registered with the GCCF, TICA or FIFe?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct documents BEFORE you decide to take the cat home. It may also be worth phoning the organisation to check the information provided is correct.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten
Pets4Homes member since April 2012
We are a small hobby breeder of Siamese ,Oriental Short hair and Long haired cats. I have a strong love for the breed and a great concern for the future quality of the breed. I occasionally have a litters and strive to insure the physical and mental soundness of what I produce.I am also concerned that my Kittens & cats bring joy to the families that own them.We are based in Hampshire near Southampton.We sometimes have kittens looking for the forever homes. Kittens are registered with the GCCF and will have a full course of vaccinations before leaving for the new homes. They are full pedigree and the ( KITTENS ARE RAISED IN HOME WITH OUR FAMILY AND AROUND CHILDREN AND ARE VERY WELL SOCIALISED. THEY LEAVE US A WEEK AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED.
OUR CATS AND KITTENS ARE FED ON QUALITY FOOD AND GIVEN THE BEST OF EVERYTHING WE CAN POSSIBLY PROVIDE.
EACH KITTEN COMES WITH:
*4 WKS INSURANCE
*GCCF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
*OUR ONGOING ADVICE AND SUPPORT.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL OR PHONE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP