STRAWBERRY PERSIAN AND PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
Gorgeous Gracie is her name, she is very very loving and chatty. She is fat and needs to be kept on a diet!
She has had her checks with vet and consults.
She has a sensitive tummy, so we have done lots of work on that. She is on a sensitive diet and has a daily tablet in her wet food (chicken and rice Applaws tinned). She had runs when she came to us and a sore bottom. We re having her clipped on Tuesday, to make life easier for her. We expect her to be ready to rehome by mid August 2017 onwards.
Adoption fee will be £275. Fine with other cats here as long as non dominant, not too many other cats though.
We were told she is 3 ish years old, but we and the vet think it is more like 5 ish, blue cream persian girl, or maybe dilute tortie? no children under 8, no dogs unless not loud or boisterous, quiet home needed - other easy going gentle cat/s may be ok, little girl just wants peace and love.
Any garden access must be supervised.
Her previous owners were too old to groom her and she then got rehomed and hated the children and noise. Indoor only. All vet work done pre rehome as always with Strawberry rescue.
Strawberry cat rescue, in foster in Upminster, greater London/Essex
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Persian. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before adopting a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Adopting a Pedigree Cat
2) 10 Top Reasons for Adopting a Cat
3) Adopting an Older Cat
4) The Advantages of Adopting a Mature Cat
Pets4Homes member since April 2015
We are a rescue for pedigree looking cats from all over the UK. We have collected pedigree cats in need and also helped transport cats for adoption all over the UK. We are all unpaid volunteers committed to helping pedigree cats in need or helping you to rehome your Persian or long-haired pedigree cats or if you want to adopt an adult fluffy! We use a volunteer homecheck network who can cover almost anywhere! We now have fosterers in Kent, London, Essex, Norfolk and the North East of England. It is very, very rare for us to have any pedigree kittens available to adopt, but please consider adopting an adult cat needing a home! We vet check and homecheck all possible adoptees of cats. Cas we take in are neuteured, vaccinated including FeLv, vet checked, wormed, groomed and flea treated. We will match the cats for adoption to potential adopters to try and ensure the best match for lifestyle. We have some already approved adopters already awaiting a suitable Persian or pair of Persians wanting a home. We have had rescue Persian cats for over 20 years.