Stunning Tica Reg Lynx Snow Bengal Kitten
- 2 hours ago
- For Sale
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Vaccinations Up-to-Date :
Full Advert Details
I have for sale a stunning blue eyed seal Lynx snow Bengal kitten.He is tica reg, pedigreed, fully vaccinated deflead and wormed. He has also been fully vaccinated and vet checked twice. He is ready for his forever home now. When he leaves he will bring with him toys blanket kitten pack and 4 weeks free insurance. Mum and Dad are here to be seen. He is fed on a diet of Royal Canin dried kibble, cooked fish and chicken we also feed a raw diet and good quality pouches. He is litter trained, we use wood pellets. This lovely boy is so very loving and not phased by anything. He is used to other cats, dogs and children.Price shown is pet price only for active price please contact me. Viewing is recommended.
No time wasters please genuine enquiries welcome.
Fb page jelanibengals and Savannahs
Kitten/Cat Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Bengal. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
- Do your research first
Getting a new cat or kitten is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the cat. You can read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners. Also read our Bengal Cat breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the cat or kitten at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit without seeing the cat, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the kittens or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any cat. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Is the Kitten over 8 Weeks of age?
Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their kittens longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age kittens should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the kitten or catIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a cat or kitten is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the kitten, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the cat or kitten to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the kitten has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Can the kittens be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the kittens with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the kittens father. Not being able to see the kittens mother is a sign the kittens have not been bred by the advertiser.
- Is the kitten or cat up to date with their vaccinations?
kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the second, two to three weeks later. Kittens should not be allowed outside until 7 days after their second injection. Cats should also receive a yearly vaccination booster. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. If the seller has not started the kittens vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your kitten go outside. (More Info)
- Have the kittens been treated for worms and fleas?Kittens should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the cat/kitten registered with the GCCF, TICA or FIFe?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct documents BEFORE you decide to take the cat home. It may also be worth phoning the organisation to check the information provided is correct.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten
Map & Location
Breeders ProfileJelanibengals and Savannahshttp://Jelanibengals.co.uk
Pets4Homes member since February 2015
I am a hobby breeder of Bengal cats, situated in Peterborough Cambridgeshire. I usually have kittens for sale for breed show or pets. All my kittens are Tica registered come with 5 generation pedigree 1 months free insurance, 2 lots of vaccinations flead and wormed and vet checked twice, and small bag of food.