(( Silver Pedigree American Labrador Puppies ))
- 1 hour ago
- For Sale
- Labrador Retriever
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
License Number :
Vaccinations Up-to-Date :
Full Advert Details
The Asking price is £2500 (incl VAT).******* Please google www.dogbreeds101.org/at-last-the-truth-about-silver-Lab-puppies.Ready to Go after Christmas on the 31st of DECEMBER,2017. Silver Labradors verified by top geneticists around the world as purebred Labradors. We have Silver puppies boys and girls on the ground now available for reservation only to the right homes £750 none refundable deposit secures.Balance payable on collection when puppies are 8 weeks old. Please no buying as a Status Symbol....no buying as a Christmas present....
We are fully licensed breeders who have experience in breeding the finest top quality Labradors of all six colours . Puppies are born and bred at home where they receive constant TLC ( tender loving care) and socialisation with people and other dogs. Bred from selective top American/ English International Champion blood lines.Sire is a US import named,** SILVER HARLEY OF BELAIRE** owned and kept by his RAF officer owner Mr B. Morris and his family with three young children.Harley is genetically fully health tested and hip-scored with a lovely calm temperament. The mother is our USA import Silver beauty, pet named Lindy, who is also fully health tested. Puppies come with a lifetime signed guarantee that will be clear of EIC, DM, CNM, prcd, PRA, HNPK and cystinuria.
Puppies come with a official KC 3 generation pedigree, official KC registration certificate documents, not kc recognised for showing, insured, tattooed, micro-chipped, vaccinated, regularly wormed & flea treated with advocate at 8 weeks old before they leave. A 20kg bag of Royal Canin premium food is included in the price free of charge.
The Asking Price is £2500 each sold as pets only and the price includes VAT( Value Added Tax). Both parents are intelligent dogs and great companions with calm placid natures, Proud mother kept and can be seen.
Puppies are NOT sold for breeding unless you hold a current breeding licence by the local authority ( council licence). For full breeding rights please enquire.We reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any time without cause....
Our reputation is your guarantee
If interested to view them please do not hesitate to give us a call. We shall do our best to serve and help you in anyway we can.
All enquiries welcome.
Puppy/Dog Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Labrador Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
- Do your research first
Getting a new dog or puppy is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the dog. You can read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners. Also read our Labrador Retriever Dog breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the dog or puppy at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit to be paid online without visiting the dog at their home, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the puppies or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any dog. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
Pets4Homes do not verify that all advertisers are genuine, so you must make sure you visit the advertiser at their home to confirm yourself. If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Can the puppies be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the puppies with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the puppies father. Not being able to see the puppies mother is a sign the puppies have not been bred by the advertiser and possibly imported. If the advertiser makes excuses why you cannot see the puppies mum, please walk away and report them to us
- Is the Puppy over 8 Weeks of age?
Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their puppies longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age puppies should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the Puppy or DogIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a dog or puppy is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the puppy, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the dog or puppy to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the puppy has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Is the puppy or dog up to date with their vaccinations?
Puppies should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 to 10 weeks of age and the second, two weeks later at around 10 to 12 weeks of age. Older Dogs require booster vaccinations occasionally as recommended by their Vet. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. Puppies should have at least had their first set of vaccinations before they leave. If the seller has not started the puppies vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your puppy go outside. (More Info)
- Have the puppies been treated for worms and fleas?Puppies should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the puppy/dog Microchipped ?From April 6th 2016 it will be required by law that all dog over 8 weeks of age are microchipped and that the keepers details registered against them are kept up to date. The breeder is responsible for microchipping the puppies and must have their details registered on the microchip database first. Please check to make sure you receive the microchip documentation with chip number and then arrange to transfer the microchip in to your own name. (More Info)
- Ask questions about puppies mother
Ask how many litters the mother has had and how old she is, she should be at least 1.5 years old. Ask about her temperament. The advertiser should want to tell you all about the puppies mother.
- Is the dog/puppy registered with the kennel club?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct kennel club documents BEFORE you decide to take the dog home. It may also be worth phoning the kennel club to check the information provided is correct.
- Have the puppies been socialised ?Make sure that puppies have been socialised from a very early age and are raised in a home environment, have interacted with their litter mates and are used to people, children and general household life. Puppies that haven't been raised in a home environment may develop behavioural issues, have temperamental problems, be difficult to housetrain and find adjusting to family life hard.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs
Map & Location
Breeders ProfileDreamcoat Labradors
Pets4Homes member since April 2012
We are a small licensed breeding establishment, based at our home. We breed labrador retrievers, and specialise in all the colours, including silver, charcoal and champagne. We have now 25 years experience and our reputation is important to us. The general public expect healthy, good quality labrador puppies, which we are proud to offer. This requires us to constantly improve our foundation stock with the best breeding lines either in the UK or USA. We have a close working relationship with our veterinary team and the UK Kennel Club, and no expense is spared on health testing to ensure genetic diseases are eliminated. Detailed information is passed on to our customers to help them get started in the right way with their puppies. After sales service is always provided.