FULLY VACCINATED NOW...
Only 1 STUNNING PUPPY LEFT...
Puppy are in an excellent routine and are 90% toilet trained, he goes to bed at around 10pm (after last toilet) and sleep right through the night and only wake up when we wake up, normally around 7am for school.
*****PRA CLEAR *****
***VIDEO CAN BE SENT VIA WHATSAPP...
* Orange collar girl = RESERVED
* Pink collar girl= RESERVED
* Red collar girl = RESERVED
* Green collar boy = RESERVED
* Blue collar boy = RESERVED
* Purple collar boy = AVAILABLE
***We are delighted to announce we have six healthy, gorgeous Cockapoo puppies 3 girls and 3 boys.***
ALL MY PUPPIES ARE HOME REARED.
*PURPLE BOY :- Unique rare stunning deep rich chocolate & light cream.
Deep Rich chocolate on ears, eyes & dot on top of head, with cream going right down center of crown, head & face.
6 big Cow Like Markings on back and body going right down to his tail. (even the vet has remarked on his rare markings, saying she's not seen a cockapoo like him before)
Each puppy leaves with :-
* A copy of both parents 5 generation PEDIGREE
* A copy of DNA = PRA - prcd Certificate (which are all clear, meaning these puppies are guaranteed not to carry the disease)
* Your puppy dietary plan & advice sheets.
* Royal Canin dry puppy food (one of the best puppy food that there is & their be used to, no expense as been spared on these little beauties) & wet food.
* 2 Puppy silver bowls
* Vet bed & fleece cover
* Puppy toy (this will smell like his/her litter mates & will get comfort from it especially on the first night)...
* And most importantly he/she will come to you in a good routine with sleeps, feeds and toilet training, all of which will be explained in the dietary plan & advice sheets. Plus a lifetime of advice, support & guidance.
* Vaccination certificate
* A copy of VETS HEALTH REPORT signed & dated.
* A contract guaranteeing you that if your vet says I have sold you a puppy that's unfit for sale, I will give you a full refund.
We can also do free local deliveries...
All my puppies are well socialized with children of different age groups and other adult dogs & will be well used to all the household noises and running of a home, plus grooming ...
They are first generation puppies (DEEP RICH CHOCOLATE & WHITE PARTI - (COW LIKE MARKINGS VERY UNIQUE)
Miniature Poodle x FOX RED & WHITE Cocker Spaniel show/working type) these are referred to as F1 Cockapoo.
They inherit the intelligence of the Poodle and the loving, loyal nature of the Cocker Spaniel, consequently the puppies will have fantastic temperaments.
Cockapoos are affectionate, playful, very sociable.
They are quick to learn and eager to please, they will make excellent companions, great family dogs, excellent with children and other animals.
Also have low/non casting which is extra great for allergy sufferers.
Dam/mother is our family pet
she's a pedigree FOX RED with white MARKINGS show/working (meaning her mother is working and her father is show) Cocker Spaniel, she is loving & loyal, great with children and other dogs.
Sire/father (Studded out)
is a DEEP RICH CHOCOLATE & WHITE PARTI
he is pedigree KC reg he is great with children and other animals too.
Both parents stand at same hight, so when you see mum /dam, this will give you a good idea what hight puppy will end up.
*Born on:- WEDNESDAY 14th MARCH
*Pups will be able to leave for their new forever homes after 8 weeks old.
*On collection all puppies will be wormed to date with Panacur oral paste, ( one of the best wormers you can use but only used as precaution, never had issues.)
*Taking on a puppy is a great commitment & should be carefully considered.
If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Important Notice from Pets4Homes - Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our pet advice below. NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online without visiting the advertisers home first to confirm they are genuine.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Cockapoo. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs