ERNIE - PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY Wow this is some special boy ! Ernie is just the happiest dog you could ever wish to meet, never stops smiling, loves people, loves children, loves other dogs, loves loves loves to play. In fact Ernie is just the perfect family dog. Ernie is still young, has lots of energy and needs plenty of walks. He is very eager to please and loves treats, so he will be a very easy dog to train. Ernie will really blossom in a home of his own and will be the most loyal, loving and fun companion anyone could ever wish for. Is there an Ernie-shaped hole in your life ? Breed: lab mix Medium sized to large Medical: No issues Cat tested: TBC All our rescues including this dog, are:
• Neutered or spayed already
• Fully vaccinated up to date for parvo virus,Rabies and distemper • Fully blood tested with the 4D test for Parvo Virus, Ehrlichiosis, Babeosis, and heartworm
• Fully tested with other dogs for temperament and reactions • Fully tested with children of all ages to ensure child friendly • If you would like to know more about this gorgeous pooch, please call us or txt us or contact via message through this page. Please consider offering a home to this loving dog. Rescue dogs are always so grateful to their adopters for giving them the chance of a lifetime to know love and care for the first time in their lives. ADOPT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. ❤ ❤ ❤
Rescuing a dog brings so much happiness not only for the dog but for the adopters too. ADOPT DON'T SHOP
Please feel free to look at our facebook page for available dogs
Pozega Dogs Adoption Page
We never charge any adoption fee for a dog. We only ask that adopters pay the transport fee for the dog to get from our Balkan Kennels to adoption with them in the UK. That fee is £295 which covers, the dogs microchip, passport, and transport fee.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Labrador Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before adopting a dog or puppy. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) A Beginners Guide to Adopting a Dog
2) 10 Things You Need To Consider Before Getting a Puppy
3) All About Dog Rescue Centres
4) Why adopt an older dog ?
5) Could you offer a new home to a pedigree dog ?