One out of our lovely chocolate girls are still looking for home:
Beautiful litter of 8 labs:
-Ginger (orange collar) reserved
- Summer (yellow collar) reserved
-Daisy (white collar) reserved
-Boux (light brown collar)
- Violet (purple collar) reserved
-TT (black) reserved
-Bertie (blue- the only boy) reserved
-Sky (pink) reserved
•All girls are KC registred and come with their Full 5 generation Pedigrees.
•Wormed and flead up to date. Healthy, chunky and super playful!
• Ready to leave their mum on the 26th Of November
• mum is available to view aswell; shes our family dog, raised around children and other dogs. Dad is a stud dog and I’ll be more than happy to provide his pictures.
• I have put together a puppy pack for every girl that is just enough for tge first few days
• first injections and microchip due on the 26th as soon as the puppies turn 8 weeks
• viewings are now being arranged and a deposit is required to secure your beautiful puppy
• price can be negotiated within reason as the most important part is to find lovely homes for them all
please message me with any questions:))
Thanks a lot! Xx
Important Notice from Pets4Homes - Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our pet advice below. NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online without visiting the advertisers home first to confirm they are genuine.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Labrador Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs