****One girl available ****
****one boy available ****
We are pleased to announce that we have a stunning litter poodle pups born on the 29th june
mum a miniature poodle is 12 inch high and is a loving family pet very gentle and easy going girl loves everybody she meets ,
Dad is a Proven Red Toy Poodle stud dog, Kennel Club registered and PRA clear as well as five other health tests, listed below.
Hes 10 inch tall hes easy going and very friendly.
Each pup will have there first vaccinations vet checked , 5 generation pedigree , mircrochipping before there leave us at 8 weeks , wormed every two weeks up until the leave us at 8 weeks, these babes will be raised on a raw diet complete food which all the information will be provided on choosing your pup , puppy pack to include, Toys, treats sample of
Food, puppy harness.
All relevant health test , copys given to new owners
- Osteochondrodysplasia (OCD) SLC13A1 gross deletion
- Gangliosidosis GM2 (HEXB variant) HEXB delG
- Degenerative myelopathy (DM) SOD1 GA
- Von Willebrand disease I (vWD1) VWF GA
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) progressive rodcone degeneration (PRCD) PRCD GA
- Neonatal encephalopathy with seizures (NEWS)
Deposit secures your pup.
£200 pounds non refundable deposit. Secures
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Miniature Poodle. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs