* Blue Kc Smooth Coat Chihuahua For Stud*
- 1 year ago
- For Stud
- Stourport On Severn
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 5 years, 4 months old.
Advert Description : Very experienced stunning true blue smooth coated chihuahua. He is Kennel club registered with an impressive pedigree with various champions.
Pics do not do his stunning colour justice, he is a true rare blue, looks darker on pics.
Produces true to type puppies in fabulous colours including the rare colours blue, chocolate and lilac. In one of his last litters there were 2 true lilac girls, 1 chocolate girl, 1 black tri girl and 2 blue fawn boys.
Pics of some of his puppies.
He is wormed regularly and up to date with vaccinations and been vet health checked to confirm he is suitable for breeding.
He has a wonderful temperament and is very gentle with the girls whether they are experienced or not.
Stud fee is
Advice when buying a Chihuahua
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs