Full Pedigree Blue Persian Kittens
- 2 years ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Full Advert Details
We have 3 wonderfull blue babys. the babys are pure 3/5/13, also 2 lovely black babys.
Both show and pet homes welcome, possible breed to the right home,the kittens will be fully vaccinated, all pets will be Neutered before leaving us at 13 weeks old, all kittens are full gccf pedigree, our cats are pkd negative with the fab and our pkd paper work is held by the gccf.
The babys require indoor only homes with familys with lots of time and love to give them.
Genuine Enquiries welcome by e/mail please or call but NO texing. pets are from £450 Annashirbella persians.
Advice when buying a Persian
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners.
- Kittens should not leave their mother until at least 8 weeks old, it is recommended by some organisations that they shouldnt leave until 12 or 13 weeks old.
- Read our Persian Cat breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten