7 Month Old Golden Cocker Spaniel Bitch
- 2 years ago
- For Sale
- Cocker Spaniel
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Pet Breed :
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Business
Full Advert Details
Sally Mae Rose was born on 9 Feb 2013 in my kitchen. At the time, my mum asked me to keep hold of her until my dad passed away. He was very ill at the time and we did not think he would survive even a week. He is now hale and hearty.
I have mummy, Tilly Mae (Chocolate), and Daddy, Alfie James (Black), at home. As they say, three's a crowd, so we have decided to find another home for her.
Sally is energetic and loves playing in the park. She is very helpful and is always bringing me things. But more than that, she loves to cuddle and she clears the baby gate to get one.
Sally loves children and has been handled since birth. She has a healthy respect for our cats, even if she can't understand why they don't want to play with her. She is also used to being off the lead in the park. One of her favourite places is the Moor as she gets to run and swim there.
She is a dog that would love nothing more than a home where she can be spoiled. Working cockers are very good with children and have a very good temperament. They do need to be walked every day.
Mum and Dad are at home so can be seen. Sally is pedigreed, KC registered, microchipped and has had her innoculations.
Advice when buying a Cocker Spaniel
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- NEVER make the decision to get a dog or puppy on a whim. A dog is a lifetime commitment and a lot of thought should go in to it before making the decision.
- NEVER buy a new dog or puppy without being able to visit it at its home. If someone wants to meet you and makes excuses why you cant go to their home, just walk away and report it to us.
- HELP US TO STOP PUPPY FARMING, read our PUPPY FARMING Information, in association with C.A.R.I.A.D
- Read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until at the very least, 8 weeks old.
- Read our Cocker Spaniel Dog breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs