Baby Rabbits For Sale
Posted 11 months ago
For Sale | Rabbits | Mixed Breed
Important : Before contacting the advertiser, please read and digest all our pet advice below.
Full Advert Details
Advert Description : I have 3 baby rabbits for sale. £15.00 each.
Mum and dad can be seen, not sure what breed they are. All black and white some maybe white with little black spots. They are only a week
old at the moment so hard to tell at this stage. They will be ready on 17th December.
Anyone interested I would advise to come and see them once they are out of their nest and you can get more if an idea what they look like.
Pet Insurance Quote | Compare & Buy
Could you afford it if your pet becomes ill or is involved in an accident? The average cost of a visit to the vet is over £280 with some more complex treatments, such as treating a spinal injury, costing over £3000.
From as little as £4.00 per month, you can insure your pet and any vet bills would be payed direct by your insurer. We have searched through lots of pet insurance policies to bring you the best deals available on the Internet. To retrieve a free online quote click the link below.
Compare the Best Pet Insurance Deals Now ▶
Advice when buying a Mixed Breed
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rabbits for potential new rabbit owners.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.