For Part Or Full Loan
- 1 year ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Full Advert Details
For part or full loan 14hh haflinger mare to stay at present yard. Not suitable for novice. Forward going loves to jump. Good to shoe, box, clip etc. Very loving pony, needs a little bit of extra love in her life! Please contact me to discuss more about days and prices
Advice when buying a Haflinger
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about horses for potential new horse owners.
- Read our Haflinger Horse breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read visit our Horse Advice section for further information before buying a horse or pony. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Buying the Right Horse
2) Getting a Horse or Pony Vetted Prior to Purchase
3) What to Avoid When Buying a Horse
4) Which Horse Breed is Best for Me?