Bsh Cross Kittens Bargain!!
- 2 years ago
- For Sale
- Mixed Breed
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Advertiser Type :
Full Advert Details
We have 1 adorable little kitten left looking for new loving lifelong home
he is a all black tabby shorthaired male looks black but has tabby markings through fur
He has been wormed with panacur to date and defleaed as a precaution only is fully weaned from mum and using litter tray mum is a full pedigree torti british shorthaired cat who can be seen not just saying she is like most adds on here you can clearly see the difference in a british shorthaired to a domestic cat due to eyes and very flat faces though he has taken more after whoever the dad was he is unknown as she had a fling when escaped and this little guy was the result along with his brothers and sisters who have already found there forever homes hence cheap price just to ensure loving home reared in our home with dogs so no fears there if you want a loving family pet this kitten is ideal ready to leave now please no timewasters
Advice when buying a Mixed Breed
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners.
- Kittens should not leave their mother until at least 8 weeks old, it is recommended by some organisations that they shouldnt leave until 12 or 13 weeks old.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten