Baby Netherlands Dwarf X Rabbits
- 11 months ago
- For Sale
- Netherland Dwarf
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Full Advert Details
Pets Age : 1 year, 1 month old.
Advert Description : l have some beautiful Netherlands Dwarfs x rexwarfs for sale. They are ready to leave on 14/06/14 Their playful temperament is another quality that makes our rabbits an excellent choice for pet owners.Our adorable little babys are good with children and make wonderful pets. Like any other rabbit breed, individual babys have individual personalities, and will enjoy their attention in different ways.They love to be held and some simply enjoy hopping around.Quality babys so will stay small. All our rabbits are handled every day and have lovely temperaments.Both parents can be seen. For more information contact me . Im located in North London,Edmonton.
Advice when buying a Netherland Dwarf
Please read the following advice before buying a new pet, you should also read our article on avoiding scams :
- Read our detailed Information guide about rabbits for potential new rabbit owners.
- Read our Netherland Dwarf Rabbit breed information profile to research and find out more about this breed.
- NEVER send money to someone for a pet using Western Union or Money Gram, as your money cannot be traced once sent.
- Ask to see the pedigree papers and ensure the breeder's name is on the certificate.
- Recently some advertisers are advertising their pets as Pedigrees, but when people have gone to buy the pet, the seller has made excuses and said they will post on the pedigree papers. NEVER pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if they dont have the certificates as you may never receive them.
- Be wary of outlets offering more than one or two breeds
- When visiting the seller note the surroundings and never go alone
- Visit the puppy or kitten more than once
- The breeder should want to know about you too
- Ask to see the puppy or kittens mother - be very suspicious if you can't
Puppies and Kittens bred commercially, indiscriminately and carelessly are likely to…
- Develop disease
- Have temperamental problems
- Be difficult to housetrain
- Find adjusting to family life hard
- Suffer physical defects and have hereditary weaknesses
- Think carefully before buying and do not buy the pet because you feel sorry for it.
- If you buy from an unscrupulous breeder or dealer, you will be supporting their trade in misery. Every one you buy, another takes it place.
Buying a puppy or kitten in good health is vital for its own well-being as well as your bank balance.