Benny is one of our puzzle dogs. We are puzzled as to why he hasnt been snapped up yet. He is perfect. This poor dog was so thin, you could see his ribs. He had been starved for months. We have built him up ... luckily he will do anything for a treat, so he is a very willing pupil. He is good, calm, curious and always at the front of the line for treats or attention. He gets on fabulously with the other dogs - maybe its his beautiful yellowy green eyes that just melts their hearts just the same as it melts ours xxx Currently safe in our care so he doesn’t have to worry about his survival ever again, but he, and us, would love him to have his forever home!
Male, Labrador. DOB:approx 18 months Neutered: NO
Medical Issues: was very thin ... but now built up back to what his weight should be.
Cat tested: TBC
All adoptions include: - Neutering and Spaying (unless the dog is aged less than 8 months old)
All our rescues including this dog, are:
• Neutered (no not yet)
• Fully vaccinated up to date for parvo virus,Rabies and distemper • Fully blood tested with the 4D test for Parvo Virus, Ehrlichiosis, Babeosis, and heartworm
• Fully tested with other dogs for temperament and reactions • • Not all our dogs are cat tested. If you require a dog to be tested with cats please ask us and we can arrange for that to happen. If you would like to know more about this gorgeous pooch, please call us or txt us or contact via message through this page.
Rescuing a dog brings so much happiness not only for the dog but for the adopters too. ADOPT DON'T SHOP
We never charge any adoption fee for a dog. We only ask that adopters pay the initial transport fee for the dog . That fee is £350 which covers, the dogs microchip, passport, and transport fee
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Labrador Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before adopting a dog or puppy. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) A Beginners Guide to Adopting a Dog
2) 10 Things You Need To Consider Before Getting a Puppy
3) All About Dog Rescue Centres
4) Why adopt an older dog ?
5) Could you offer a new home to a pedigree dog ?