GCCG Reg. Himalayan ColourPoint Persians
Suitable for Breeding on the Active GCCF register..
From Champions Blood Line...
1 Blue tabby point kitten left: ...
(was £1500 reduced to £700 )
Reason, new kittens expected to be born any day now
He is a lovely Blue Tabby Point male kitten with lovely personality, he sleeps next to my head, follows me arround , eats treats from my hand, always tries to join my dinner for more treats when I am eating, like a dog :)
This add is always kept up to date.
Kittens will be available (till i remove this add) ....
Boys & Girls ready to collect now.
... Both Parents live with me, their pictures are in this add. Some of my kittens became champions , their pictures are on here.
more pictures and videos on my web and social media.
Price varies depending on few factors, please contact me for more details.
I am a Hobby Breeder based in West London,
aiming to breed blue eyed Himalayan ColourPoint Persians from fine, healthy blood lines, Show/breeding quality, see some of the kittens who became Champions on my website.
PKD negative (DNA testing carried out, copies will be given to new owners).
They are all micro-chipped ,vet checked twice & all treatments are kept up to date (vaccinations, worming, flea control). All my kittens are used to grooming & handling since birth as they are spoiled and spend most of their time in my bedroom, keeping a close eye on their needs then they are free to roam the whole house but they choose mainly to stay upstairs.
They are used to dogs, as i have 2 toy poodles who love the kittens since birth.
Optional "Kitten Starter Pack" is available.
All what your new kitten need. More details on my web site.
They feed on: Royal Canin "Mother & Babycat" then Royal Canine kitten digestive natural defenses from 4-12 months then "Royal Canine Indoor
longhair" with occasional treats.
I use biodegradable edible litter, expensive but harmless if kittens eat it or breath its dust.
Having a Kitten will bring joy to you & your family.
Usually, all are registered as active, often I may have offers on purchase price, best to email me for details.
I aim for my kittens to find the best loving homes in the world.
Each Kitten will come with the following:
* Pedigree with at least 4 generations
* 2 Vet's Health certificates
* Vet's Vaccination booklet
* Treatment record
* Copies of DNA testing
* GCCF registration transfer document
* Transfer document signed by me & you
* Microchip # & "Petlog" reg. transfer document
* Kitten Starter Pack (Optional for an extra fee)
* Royal Canin "The Kitten Book" when in stock
* 5 weeks Free insurance
* My continuous support & advice, phone & email
I do not & will NOT offer stud services, hence keeping all babies protected from possible viruses etc...
Best way to contact me is to email me if I do not answer my phone , or text me on my mobile phone below
More pictures on my website, also pictures and videos on social media.
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook &. Instagram for videos,pictues and the latest news especially following the Kitten's birth.
I have more than one female, so will have different colour point kittens , seal Points , Blue Points, red points etc...
* Best is to send me an email to add you to my mailing list that I send at 9 weeks of age.
* We will need to talk by phone.
* On viewing for purchasing, please bring your photo ID & proof of address, This is a GCCF requirement, also needed to register the kitten and insurance to the correct name & address. Without them I shall NOT depart with my babies not for millions of pounds.
* CCTV is everywhere, out of & in my house, more cameras than you can count & all are recording.
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Persian. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten