Missing - Blue Point Siamese - Woodstock, Oxon
- 17 days ago
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Full Advert Details
If someone sells or gives you a blue point adult female siamese, please get her scanned.
It could be Molly.....
Molly blue point Siamese cat missing from Woodstock Oxfordshire.
Microchipped and neutered.
Last seen 5th November lunchtime.
Please if you have seen our much loved and missed Molly get in touch so we can enjoy Christmas with our girl I have got to the stage where I am obsessed with finding her and am listing her on anywhere the admin will allow me to list her some one MUST HAVE SEEN HER she is such a beautiful striking looking cat MISSING 6 WEEKS NOW
Kitten/Cat Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Siamese. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
- Do your research first
Getting a new cat or kitten is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the cat. You can read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners. Also read our Siamese Cat breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the cat or kitten at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit without seeing the cat, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the kittens or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any cat. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Is the Kitten over 8 Weeks of age?
Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their kittens longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age kittens should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the kitten or catIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a cat or kitten is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the kitten, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the cat or kitten to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the kitten has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Can the kittens be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the kittens with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the kittens father. Not being able to see the kittens mother is a sign the kittens have not been bred by the advertiser.
- Is the kitten or cat up to date with their vaccinations?
kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the second, two to three weeks later. Kittens should not be allowed outside until 7 days after their second injection. Cats should also receive a yearly vaccination booster. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. If the seller has not started the kittens vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your kitten go outside. (More Info)
- Have the kittens been treated for worms and fleas?Kittens should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the cat/kitten registered with the GCCF, TICA or FIFe?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct documents BEFORE you decide to take the cat home. It may also be worth phoning the organisation to check the information provided is correct.
Breeders ProfileMyprecious Siamese And Oriental Cats
Pets4Homes member since April 2012
Situated in Tregaron , near Lampeter, West Wales we are proud to breed Traditional, Classic and Old Style Siamese cats and Orientals.
All kittens are :
Vaccinated against flu and enteritis
Wormed from 2 weeks of age
4 weeks insurance
GCCF registered non-acive with your choice of name
Scratch post trained
5 generation pedigree
Lifetime of support
We are a PRA, FIV, FeLV tested negative household.
GCCF registered Myprecious, we strive to breed healthy, quality kittens that are well adjusted, cuddle ready and full of fun.
Myprecious babies are 100% our responsibility from the moment the Queen and stud are introduced, before they are even conceived, so we make no apology for trying to ensure that they are sold as pets, to live as pets and not to be used for breeding.
Registered non-active it means that we do not give permission for them to be used for breeding, and thus we issue a proof of spay form to be returned before the registration certificate and pedigree is released.
It is very important to us that new owners truly are part of the kittens life from the moment they meet each other. We invite new owners to choose the pedigree name, we issue a proof of spay, and once received back (spay/neuter can be carried out as early as 4 months old as long as they are more than a kilo in weight) we send out you new additions GCCF registration form and pedigree, which will have all your new kittens details, Inc microchip number and the name you chose.