Spsbs Miniature Shetland Pony
- 1 month ago
- For Sale
Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available.
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Full Advert Details
Gorgeous black spsbs registered filly with good breeding. She's 11 months old and has been handled since birth she picks up all her feet and follows me about the field she's so friendly. only loving homes for this special little girl. Passported and microchipped.
Horse Buying Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Shetland. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a horse from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
- Do your research first
Getting a new horse is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the horse. You can read our detailed Information guide about horses for potential new horse owners.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the horse at the advertisers stable, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit without seeing the horse, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the horse or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any horse. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Is the horse over 6 months of age?
Horses must be at least 6 months old before they can leave their mothers.
- Check the Health of the horseIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a horse is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the horse, make sure that you get an equine specialist veterinary surgeon to perform a full veterinary assessment of the horse before you agree that you will buy the horse.
Please read visit our Horse Advice section for further information before buying a horse or pony. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Buying the Right Horse
2) Getting a Horse or Pony Vetted Prior to Purchase
3) What to Avoid When Buying a Horse
4) Which Horse Breed is Best for Me?