Dark Foxred Labrador At Stud Drongan Fully Health
- 1 hour ago
- For Stud
- Labrador Retriever
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Vaccinations Up-to-Date :
Full Advert Details
Standing at stud is our foxred labrador millersbyre sword at coyletaiglum hips 4/4 =8 elbows 0.0 eyes clear may 2017 dna tests pra ,cnm,eic,sd2 ,cistinuria ,hnpk, narclopsy ,h/m clear very healthy proven dog . Very quiet and gentle dog great natured very loyal . His training has came on leaps and bounds since we have had him. He is also producing some of the darkest foxred puppies ive ever seen .His father is ftch drakes head vodka he was also third in the igl championship . Most importantly to us is his dna which is excellent . he can be mated to non tested girls due to his dna status being clear he will only pass on his lovely genes to his off spring None kc girls welcome also poodles we recently mated a poodle she produced 13 red puppies gorgeous. We also have another 2 foxred lads available ftch bred with lovely drive and good hip scores single digit scores and elbows 0.0 we will honour 3 matings 48 hours apart great dogs with first time girls very gentle .traveling bitches can be accommodated till mated no problem our kennels are spotless.cleaned with vircam to stop any unwanted infections like kennel cough ect. Any inspection welcome anytime our dogs are all up to date with there eye tests also injections ect. If interested in using one of our stud dogs please call [telephone removed] any time we will do our upmost to help . We have put up some pictures of type of pups our studs produce.good examples of typical foxred puppies not dark yellow. Frozen semen available for export . We are uk-kc assured breeders and have passed all inspections . We Have now Introduced American foxred breeding in to our lines to out cast our kennel . Thanks for looking at our advert contact anytime on [telephone removed] bitches can be accommodated till had 2 matings 24 hours apart as long as they will stay happily in our kennel and not bark . Our kennels are spotless cleaned with vircam and heated to keep the dogs warm. Contact anytime tel [telephone removed] we will do our upmost to help you . Kind regards
Puppy/Dog Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Labrador Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
- Do your research first
Getting a new dog or puppy is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the dog. You can read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners. Also read our Labrador Retriever Dog breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the dog or puppy at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit to be paid online without visiting the dog at their home, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the puppies or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any dog. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
Pets4Homes do not verify that all advertisers are genuine, so you must make sure you visit the advertiser at their home to confirm yourself. If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Can the puppies be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the puppies with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the puppies father. Not being able to see the puppies mother is a sign the puppies have not been bred by the advertiser and possibly imported. If the advertiser makes excuses why you cannot see the puppies mum, please walk away and report them to us
- Is the Puppy over 8 Weeks of age?
Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their puppies longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age puppies should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the Puppy or DogIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a dog or puppy is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the puppy, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the dog or puppy to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the puppy has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Is the puppy or dog up to date with their vaccinations?
Puppies should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 to 10 weeks of age and the second, two weeks later at around 10 to 12 weeks of age. Older Dogs require booster vaccinations occasionally as recommended by their Vet. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. Puppies should have at least had their first set of vaccinations before they leave. If the seller has not started the puppies vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your puppy go outside. (More Info)
- Have the puppies been treated for worms and fleas?Puppies should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the puppy/dog Microchipped ?From April 6th 2016 it will be required by law that all dog over 8 weeks of age are microchipped and that the keepers details registered against them are kept up to date. The breeder is responsible for microchipping the puppies and must have their details registered on the microchip database first. Please check to make sure you receive the microchip documentation with chip number and then arrange to transfer the microchip in to your own name. (More Info)
- Ask questions about puppies mother
Ask how many litters the mother has had and how old she is, she should be at least 1.5 years old. Ask about her temperament. The advertiser should want to tell you all about the puppies mother.
- Is the dog/puppy registered with the kennel club?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct kennel club documents BEFORE you decide to take the dog home. It may also be worth phoning the kennel club to check the information provided is correct.
- Have the puppies been socialised ?Make sure that puppies have been socialised from a very early age and are raised in a home environment, have interacted with their litter mates and are used to people, children and general household life. Puppies that haven't been raised in a home environment may develop behavioural issues, have temperamental problems, be difficult to housetrain and find adjusting to family life hard.
Map & Location
Breeders Profilecoyle gun dogs scotland East ayrshire
Pets4Homes member since July 2012
We are uk/kc assured breeders of genuine dark foxred labradors. Health is very important to us we dna test all our dogs no stone is unturned . We strongly believe in quality not quantity we test for eyes ,hips , elbows , pra,cnm,eic,sd2 and more to ensure genetically our dogs are healthy and there off spring. Our aim is to produce heretiatary clear labradors to improve the gene pool . We monitor weight of puppies weekly to insure they are gaining weight and record everything no puppy will ever leave us without being microchipped also a full vets examination stating the puppy is healthy in writing and a copy given to each customer . We can guarantee you a healthy puppy if bought from us and we have did our best. All our kennels are spotless hygiene we take very seriously we use vircam to prevent any horrible diseases entering the kennels. All our dogs are eye checked yearly to insure quality stock and have no defects like hereditary cataract. All worming is up to date and all dogs are done with bravecto to prevent ticks and flys on our dogs . Our moto is put the best to the best and hope for the best and we have had some out standing results.