Extra Special Bengal Pedigree Kittens
- 6 minutes ago
- For Sale
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Vaccinations Up-to-Date :
Full Advert Details
PRICE from£695*Viewing recomended.
##NEW LITTER COMING SOON## .
I've included a pic of a 6 month old tri coloured sheeted marble from same dad as reference as their pattern changes week by week and continues developing for over a year.
I can hold kitten if holidays are planned with prior arangement..
An eagerly awaited new litter with my queen Cinderella and my experianced Champion boy Avalox.
Deposits highly recomended as they sell quick ..
We are a fully registered TICA cattery DEVINESPIRITS.
We are a responsible breeder that test all our breeding cats for the following..
HCM Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy an inherent heart disease not only found in bengal cats with normal results..
Mum and Dad jyst passed their HCM scan with flying colours in November just gone...
PRA-b and PkDef with n/n*results we also test for felv and fiv both with n/n results.
We also do blood group testing to ensure compatibility with all cats ..
Both Mum and Dad are fully registered full pedigree Bengal cats registered for breeding.
Kittens will be well socialised with great temperaments used to small children and adults along with all the usual household noises ..
Kittens will be available with both vaccinations INCLUDING leukemia and will come vet checked for health twice fully litter trained and flea and worm treated..
Also we provide a starter bag of kitty litter and a royal canin kitten starter pack voucher that includes food and goodies also they come with a blanket and teaser toy to get you started.. we can also organise micro chip if needed .. we also provide 4 weeks free pet plan insurance if required..
Mum and dad can both be viewed as they are our family pets .
Any questions or advise don't hesitate to contact me..
*Prices advertised for pets only*
**Breeder enquiries welcome**
**Breeding cats WILL have individual vet certified genetic DNA test and blood grouping done to ensure compatibility and quality**
# NO WITHELD NUMBERS THANKS#
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Kitten/Cat Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Bengal. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a cat or kitten from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list.
- Do your research first
Getting a new cat or kitten is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the cat. You can read our detailed Information guide about cats for potential new cat owners. Also read our Bengal Cat breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the cat or kitten at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit without seeing the cat, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the kittens or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER pay for a cat or send money as a deposit without visiting and seeing the cat at its home beforehand. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Is the Kitten over 8 Weeks of age?
Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their kittens longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age kittens should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the kitten or catIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a cat or kitten is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the kitten, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the cat or kitten to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the kitten has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Can the kittens be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the kittens with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the kittens father. Not being able to see the kittens mother is a sign the kittens have not been bred by the advertiser. Pets4Homes do not allow the third party sale of kittens. All litters of kittens advertised, MUST have been bred by the advertiser.
- Is the kitten or cat up to date with their vaccinations?
kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the second, two to three weeks later. Kittens should not be allowed outside until 7 days after their second injection. Cats should also receive a yearly vaccination booster. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. If the seller has not started the kittens vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your kitten go outside. (More Info)
- Have the kittens been treated for worms and fleas?Kittens should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the cat/kitten registered with the GCCF, TICA or FIFe?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct documents BEFORE you decide to take the cat home. It may also be worth phoning the organisation to check the information provided is correct.
Please read visit our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a cat or kitten. Here are a few very useful articles you should read first :
1) Choosing a pedigree kitten
2) Acquiring a new cat or kitten
Map & Location