The puppy girl is ready to go to a new home. She is wonderful and healthy from our family pooch who had her first litter of six puppies on 3 June.
She is now 14 weeks old, fully vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and KC registered. She has a lovely apricot colour.
The prospective buyer should have picked up the puppy at 14 weeks, but due to changes in personal circumstances they unable to have a pet at this stage. Therefore, we are looking for a new home for our girl. She has been in our family home since her birth.
Her mum is a very calm, sociable and happy dog living in our family home with three children. Dad has an amazing temperament and also lives in a family home.
- Mum is our own apricot toy poodle, Kennel Club registered with 5 generation pedigree. PRCD Mutation test for PRA is clear.
- Dad is a red toy poodle, Kennel Club registered with at least 3 generation pedigree. PRCD test for PRA is clear.
The puppy will be to going with the following:
• Kennel Club papers
• Copies of mum and dads paperwork and health tests.
• 1st and 2nd vaccination
• 4 weeks free insurance
• Scented blanket smelling of mum
Please get in touch if you have any questions or to arrange viewings. My mobile is [telephone removed]
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Toy Poodle. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs