PARENTS’ PEDIGREES, EYE CERTIFICATES AND DNA TESTS PAPERS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Please enter the following web address into you internet browser to view a video of the litter:
We have beautiful medium and dark apricot KC pedigree Standard Poodles ready to leave for their new home on the 24th May.
Their mother, Heidi (KC pedigree name – Kenquince Carefree), is our beautifully natured light apricot Standard Poodle who holds the following health tests:
• Hip scored; and
• Current BVA Clear Eye Certificate for Hereditary Cataract (HC)
Their father, Angus (KC pedigree name – Milltonia Good Day Sunshine) is a beautiful, fun loving dark apricot Standard Poodle and the son of “Argentcymru Dandelion” who is a Crufts 2018 Qualifier. This loving and affectionate dog has also been extensively tested as follows:
• Hip scored;
• Current BVA Clear Eye Certificate for Hereditary Cataract (HC); and
• DNA tested and clear for:
• Degenerative Myelopathy;
• Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures;
• Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Code Degeneration; and
• Von Willebrand Disease 1.
PLEASE NOTE: Having a parent which has received a clear result for its DNA tests provides assurance that these puppies will not be affected and suffer from the associated conditions. We would advise that you read up on these tests to truly appreciate their value as you would not want buy a puppy that could develop the associated conditions.
This making also has an excellent Kennel Club inbreeding coefficient score of only 0.8% compared to the breed average of 2.8%, and both parents were vet checked for temperament and health before breeding as part of breeding licence requirement.
These puppies will be confident with well-balanced personalities because they will:
• Inherit the qualities of their parents who have fantastic temperaments and love people, children and other dogs;
• Be handled daily from the day they were born; and
• Be well socialised and used to playing outside under supervision from 5 weeks old onwards.
These puppies will make excellent family or companion pets, and will be:
• Wormed every two weeks;
• Vet health check before leaving;
• Receive their first vaccination;
• Insured for 4 weeks; and
• Microchipped (identity chipped).
The puppies are 7 weeks old in the pictures. They can be viewed at home with both their mother and father, or alternatively, we can hold a video call using ‘What’s App’. If you would like to see the puppies or need further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can also reserve your puppy for a £250 deposit.
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Standard Poodle. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
Please read our Pet Advice section for further information before buying a dog. Here are a few very useful articles you should read before visiting any dogs or puppies :
1) Ten pitfalls to avoid when buying a pedigree puppy
2) What paperwork should you have
3) Important Questions to ask the Breeder
4) Picking a healthy puppy
5) Choosing a pedigree puppy
6) Health testing for dogs