You Seen The Rest Now Here's The Best In S/wales
- 34 minutes ago
- For Stud
- English Bulldog
Key Advert Facts
Advertiser Type :
Breeder / Frequent Advertiser
Full Advert Details
Here at Neibull Showdogs we deliver every service required under one roof to ensure from day one your experience in breeding goes as smooth as possible with any of our stud dogs. As we have our own Fertility Clinic that specialises in qualified Scanning, Micro-Chipping and Freezing, We now offer in house Progestrone Fertility testing so we can ensure that we not only mate on the correct days but done in a clean and professional manner which is delivered by experienced Dog handlers. Our property has full CCTV recording so you can be assured that your pet is in the best hands at all times as we offer boarding facilities. Our aim is to offer our knowledge gained within Dog Breeding to give anyone using our service the opportunity to produce your own litters and achieve your goals. We also offer our own designed tried and tester incubators and on hand information and experience over the phone help 24-7 to allow you to start in the right direction we have created our own whelping information booklets that we give out and we also offer whelping packs and a multitude of products designed and tested by ourselves to support you every step of the way for when your puppies arrive up until the day they leave you. Please see all our products we have to offer on our website.
AVAILBILL is VINNIE NEIBULL EGYTIAN BOY an excellent quality proven stud dog producing big litters of all show colours excellent quality chunky pups. He has been winning meany championship shows and doing well he is CRUFTS QULIFIED and carrying world famous blood lines and has a truly outstanding pedigree CARRYING LOTS OF CHAMPIONS in his 5 generations including FATHER IS BUD GREAT GRANDAD CHAMPION BELHEDDON TILSON Belheddon Tilson won THE BEST MALE AT BULLDOG OF THE YEAR AND MOTHER BEING ARE OWN NEIBULL EGYPTIAN GIRL TOP WINNING BITCH IN WALES FOR MEANY YEARS HER FATHER BEING JR WORLD CHAMPION HILLBULL HEESA LORD MYSTYLE WITH THERE GENETICS IS CLEARLY PAST DOWN TO HIM PASSING SOME OF HIS OFFSPRING TO THE SHOW RING AND WINNING AT CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW LEVEL. Giving your puppy an excellent pedigree. VINNIE is show standard, KC registered, all over white and stands at 15 1/2 to the shoulder. VINNIE is genetically sound. Has an excellent temperament and is a great family dog. VINNIE has very good expression and proportion with a lovely head and nice close set rose bud ears. He is a muscular dog, stands well and has very good movement. I have pups from bud that can be viewed and have had a lot of interest in pups out of him so help can be given if pups need to be sold. Stud is
Puppy/Dog Adoption Checklist
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this English Bulldog. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
- Do your research first
Getting a new dog or puppy is a massive commitment, so make sure you have researched the breed fully and have the time and commitment necessary to care for the dog. You can read our detailed Information guide about dogs for potential new dog owners. Also read our English Bulldog Dog breed information profile.
- Confirm that the advertiser is genuine
You should verify this by arranging to visit the dog or puppy at the advertisers home, if they make excuses or try to ask for money or a deposit to be paid online without visiting the dog at their home, or if the advertiser attempts to deliver the puppies or meet you at any other location than their own home, then please do not agree to this. NEVER send money online for any dog. Please read our article on avoiding potential scams.
Pets4Homes do not verify that all advertisers are genuine, so you must make sure you visit the advertiser at their home to confirm yourself. If you are unsure that the advertiser is genuine, please report them to us.
- Can the puppies be viewed with their Mother?
The advertiser should ALWAYS let you see the puppies with their mother, and in certain circumstances should let you see the puppies father. Not being able to see the puppies mother is a sign the puppies have not been bred by the advertiser and possibly imported. If the advertiser makes excuses why you cannot see the puppies mum, please walk away and report them to us
- Is the Puppy over 8 Weeks of age?
Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and fully weaned before they can leave their mothers. Most responsible sellers will keep their puppies longer than this before they let them go to new homes. Read further information on the minimum age puppies should be before leaving their mothers
- Check the Health of the Puppy or DogIt can be difficult for the average person to check if a dog or puppy is healthy or not, so if you decide to adopt or buy the puppy, make sure that the seller agrees that you can return them within 48 hours for a full refund after taking the dog or puppy to a Vet of your choice for a health check. The seller should be willing to let you do this. If the puppy has already been health checked by their own vet, make sure you get evidence for this in the form of vet records and phone their vet to confirm this.
- Is the puppy or dog up to date with their vaccinations?
Puppies should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 to 10 weeks of age and the second, two weeks later at around 10 to 12 weeks of age. Older Dogs require booster vaccinations occasionally as recommended by their Vet. Ask the breeder which vaccinations they have had and if not, why not. Puppies should have at least had their first set of vaccinations before they leave. If the seller has not started the puppies vaccinations, it will be your responsibility to make sure you arrange both vaccinations 7 days before letting your puppy go outside. (More Info)
- Have the puppies been treated for worms and fleas?Puppies should really be wormed at around 2 weeks of age, and again at around 5 weeks of age, and finally just before they leave the seller/breeder at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
- Is the puppy/dog Microchipped ?From April 6th 2016 it will be required by law that all dog over 8 weeks of age are microchipped and that the keepers details registered against them are kept up to date. The breeder is responsible for microchipping the puppies and must have their details registered on the microchip database first. Please check to make sure you receive the microchip documentation with chip number and then arrange to transfer the microchip in to your own name. (More Info)
- Ask questions about puppies mother
Ask how many litters the mother has had and how old she is, she should be at least 1.5 years old. Ask about her temperament. The advertiser should want to tell you all about the puppies mother.
- Is the dog/puppy registered with the kennel club?If they are, then check to make sure you are given the correct kennel club documents BEFORE you decide to take the dog home. It may also be worth phoning the kennel club to check the information provided is correct.
- Have the puppies been socialised ?Make sure that puppies have been socialised from a very early age and are raised in a home environment, have interacted with their litter mates and are used to people, children and general household life. Puppies that haven't been raised in a home environment may develop behavioural issues, have temperamental problems, be difficult to housetrain and find adjusting to family life hard.
Breeders ProfileNEIBULL SHOWDOGShttp://www.neibullshowdogs.co.uk
Pets4Homes member since April 2012
Hi our names our Neil Davies and son callum we show british Bulldogs on a championship show level we are the only kennel in South Wales to have bred shown and achieved CC 's winning dog in the show ring and still holds up to 2015 with NEIBULL EGYPTIAN GIRL we have been quite successful in showing bulldogs from our kennels as you will see from our website
we are based in south wales 20mins from j32 M4
We breed as close as possible to the breed standard for soundness, health, correct temperament and show quality.
We are members of The bulldog Cub of Wales The bulldog club incorporated, The London Bulldog club The British Bulldog Cub, Bath & Western Bulldog Club plus many more.