Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. Help us by answering a short survey.To the Survey
We have now launched our new "Boost" feature.
Click on the link below to boost this advert!
Bruno is our handsome, experienced Golden Retriever stud in his prime (3 years old). 'Royal Rockstar Rhys' is Kennel Club registered and in excellent health. Our big bear has a gorgeous golden coloured coat and loves attention.
He is playful, with an excellent nature, fantastic intelligence and obedience whilst showing a brilliantly caring temperament, loving children and other dogs. He has a beautiful broad head, stunning features and other Golden owners always stop to comment on how handsome he is! He has and will compliment a wide array of bitches.
* Well proven, with litters born over the last year and more due over the next few months
* BVA Eye tested with a current, clear certificate (Oct '20) and Gonioscopy Grade 1
* Hip & Elbow scored with brilliant results: 6-4 & 0-0, well below the breed average
* DNA tested: PRA1 Clear, PRA2 Clear
* Fully up-to-date with all vet health checks & vaccinations
* Below breed average inbreeding coefficient (5.9%)
* Available immediately to stud
* Great with both first time maidens and more experienced bitches
* An excellent Golden Retriever with nine International Champions and Show Champions in his five generation Pedigree lineage. A copy of Bruno's five generation pedigree will be provided as part of our stud contract pack - with this, both you and your potential owners litter can be sure of Bruno's great ancestral lines.
* Situated in a fantastically convenient location (Wilmslow) for North West England, Shropshire, North Wales, Derbyshire and Yorkshire
* Able to travel (charged at £1 per mile – shortest route on Google Maps from SK9)
* A safe stud dog for your bitch; proven, fully heath checked/scored and KC registered, giving you and your potential puppy owners piece of mind
* Producing gorgeous, confident, healthy litters that are proving to be brilliant examples of the breed. Numerous puppies from Bruno's litters are currently in training to be Guide and/or support dogs, others are already showing promise for a future in the show ring.
* Willing to travel to meet prospective puppy owners if requested, once a litter is born.
NB: Bruno is DNA tested affected by ICT-A (mild Ichthyosis), a cosmetic condition very common in European Goldens in particular, we can offer plenty of information on the condition, harmless in retrievers, though Bruno has never actually shown any clinical signs in himself.
Beautiful Bruno’s stud fee is only £450, payable upon first tie, and is inclusive of two meetings 48 hours apart, experienced handling fee and the drawing up of KC stud contracts. In the unfortunate event that a successful tie does not result in a litter from your bitch (she misses), we offer a free repeat mating upon her next season (within 10 months). Handling fee + price per pup can be considered as an alternative if that is your preferred fee method.
If you have any questions regarding Bruno, how we manage the mating process or just a general enquiry, please do get in touch as we know it can be quite daunting, especially if you are mating your bitch for the first time. With many inexperienced, unregistered and untested studs advertised it can be confusing as to what you should be looking for in a healthy stud. We love engaging with everyone from experienced breeders to those seeking information for their first litters.
We have gained lots of experience, guidence and contacts over the past couple of years so are perfectly placed to help with any questions you may have now or further down the line. And if we don't know, we are in touch with plenty of lovely breeders who are always happy to help.
Photos above are mainly of Bruno and his adventures as a fun loving family dog over the past three years. Plus a few snaps of the excellent pups from his recent litters.
*Should your bitch come into season soon, we will discuss the safest and most sensible way of ensuring all parties are following guidelines when and where supervising any mating*
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ryan, Bruno & family!
Experience of Mrs. Claire D (Breeder of a previous Bruno litter):
"We contacted Bruno’s owners in October 2019 as we were aware our golden retriever was due to come into season and wanted to be organised and ready. With Kennel Club checks done and an amazing compatibility test result we waited for the big day! Communication with Ryan was faultless, he was knowledgeable and informative.
We visited Bruno in his own home in November 2019, Bruno was the perfect stud without the flowers! He knew what was expected of him and was gentle, he let my dog take things at her own pace, she was able to explore the garden before the mounting and the deed was done! Both dogs had a excellent tie of half an hour, neither were anxious or grumpy, Ryan and my husband stood and nattered whilst both dogs stood calmly and let nature do its work! As we had such a successful tie we only visited once, after about one week we knew our dog was pregnant as her hormones raged!!
Throughout the pregnancy Ryan kept in touch and when labour started Bruno was the first text sent to let him know he was becoming a dad again! We were extremely lucky to have 9 healthy puppies born 4 girls and 5 boys all totally beautiful and healthy! They were a mixture in looks of both Bruno and our girl and have all grown up in the last 8 months to be fantastic natured and gentle loyal dogs.
Our bitch has just had her first season since the pups with no problems… would we use Bruno as our stud again.. YES 100% without a doubt, a lovely kind family with an amazing natured Bruno, we highly recommend Bruno as a perfect stud dog!"
Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online, unless using our Safe Deposit Service. Read more about it here. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. Before contacting the seller, you MUST read our Pet Buying/Adoption Checklist below.
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser for this Golden Retriever. Please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT buy a dog or puppy from the advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.